Before we head off for holiday break, one quick announcement regarding the Christ the King CYO Crab Feed. The event is scheduled for January 30, 6:00 – 11:00 p.m. at the CTK Gym.
This adult-only event is the largest fundraiser for our program. It will feature delicious crab, tri-tip and all the wonderful times many of us have become accustomed to over the decades (yep, we are now approaching the event’s 20th year!).
Thanks to some wonderful new thinking, we are going to make ticket sales a little easier this year. Here are a couple of notes to guide you:
1. Click on the link below and you will be taken to an eventbrite page specific to the event. Go ahead and buy a table if you like. Yes, it is that easy. Just pick, click and pay.
2. We will have a bar with talented staff pouring wine, beer and an assortment of drinks. Please know that if you choose to bring your own wine (and you certainly can), we like to charge a small corkage fee. It is a fundraiser, and I know we all understand that.
3. There will be a DJ, so bring your best kicks to help us dance after a great dinner.
For those of you who wish to purchase tickets on campus, our team will be making tickets (individual and table) available after select masses. The schedule follows:
- Dec 26- after 5pm
- Dec 27- after 8, 9:15 & 10:45
- Jan 9- after 5pm
- Jan 10- after 8, 9:15, & 10:45
This year’s event will sell out. So don’t wait to purchase your tickets.
Many thanks. And from all of us, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!