Christ the King CYO Basketball registration for next season is now open. Sign Ups will be available through September 4, 2017 for grades 3 through 8.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR REGISTRATION PAGE
In addition, we will will offer a limited (meaning, first come, first serve) pre-season workout camp for all incoming third graders through 8th graders. Registration for these camps will be open through July 31, 2017.
Workouts will be available on every Sunday in August. Here are the details:
Dates: August 6, 13, 20 and 27th
Grades 3/4 – 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Grades 5/6 – 5:45-6:45 p.m.
Grades 7/8 – 7:00-8:00 p.m.
Cost: $40 (total).
Thank you and we look forward to seeing everyone on the court!
Registration will be Open July 1 – September 4, 2017.
Check back soon for the registration link.
Now that the season is behind us, we would appreciate feedback on the CYO basketball program. It is easy to do, just follow these easy steps.
This link will take you to the sportability main page. CHRIST THE KING CYO Basketball
Once you get there, simply select the league where your child played:
- 2016-2017 Boys Basketball
- 2016-2017 Girls Basketball
Please note the evaluation form is the same. But of course, the coaches for each program and team are different.
From there, select the evaluation tab found on the left column. The complete evaluation should take about 5 minutes.
Christ the King CYO Basketball
Christ the King CYO Crab Feed Tickets are now available. Just a few details:
Date: January 28, 2017
Time: 6:00 – 11:00 p.m.
To see the menu, table options and importantly, to purchase tickets, just go to this link: 2017 Crab Feed.
REGISTRATION is open through 9/4/16. The program is filling up quickly so be sure to register in advance of the deadline.
Also, if you click on this link: 2016 EVALUATION DATES & TIMES you will find the schedule of per grade.
Other items of note:
- Players should plan to attend both evaluation sessions for their age group
- Returning players are to wear their jerseys to each workout
- New players will receive # bibs upon check in
- Players will only be allowed to evaluated with their own grade
- Official Christ the King uniforms and spirit wear will be avaialble for sale during team evaluation hours on Wednesday and Fridays (not Thursdays)
We will post any updates to the blog.
Thank you and see you all on the court!
Hope everyone is enjoying the summer
Registration for the 2016-2017 Christ the King CYO Basketball program will be open from June 15 through September 4, 2016.
In addition, the Christ the King CYO program is offering a four-week (eight session) training program in August. You can find details of the program by clicking on the Summer 2016 tab.
Registration for league and training sessions can be found by clicking on the below link:
CHRIST THE KING REGISTRATION
As we close up the basketball program, we have tons to be proud of this season. More than 30 percent of our teams played in some playoff game, either at the national or american level. And exactly 100 percent of our teams played hard all season long! Kudos to everyone on such a rewarding season.
A couple things for you as parents:
1. Later this week you will all be receiving a link to a small survey asking you to share your experience during the season. I hope you will take the time to complete it (should be done in about 5 minutes) and please send it back by 3/21.
2. Many of you have asked, so what is next? Well, we are often contacted by various schools and programs that offer basketball, or more generally, Spring and Summer camps. We will list those links at our web site under the page: Summer 2016
. If you visit now, you’ll find the link to all Summer Camps available at De La Salle. We will continue to update it as we learn about more programs close to the Parish.
That’s it for now. Thanks for all your support and as always, stay in touch. We will be back in a few months with thoughts about some Summer training programs and planning for next year!
See you on the Court!